Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Must-Haves:

  • I want to have a dSLR. And since I'm not a professional photographer, I think an entry-level dSLR would do. I specifically like the Nikon D3000.
  • Or something in between a point-and-shoot and dSLR. Well, it really belongs to the point-and-shoot family but with added manual settings just like a dSLR. A perfect example is the Canon Powershot S90. Besides its amazing features, another thing I love about this camera is it's pocketable body. I can definitely bring it anywhere I go!



  • For the skin care department, I'm craving for FACE hydrating balancing cream (since I have a combination skin), MAC prep & prime, MAC concealer and MAC 195 concealer brush.
  • I want to have a locket necklace!
  • I already have a red handbag, now I like to have a black one.


2 comments:

E said...

I love my Canon Rebel XS :-)

Pamella said...

Thanks for answering my question. Now, I'm quite busy reading reviews of different dSLRs and I'm starting to consider canon.☺