Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beauty at its finest

It's raining the whole day and there's even thunder and lightning while I was walking on my way to the dormitory. Good thing I am now here in the comfort of my room. Since the weather is gloomy, and to make myself happy, I am currently looking at some pictures I took these past few weeks. The lovely full blooms are just so good to look at. I can't help but admire their beauty.





I love them all but this shot is a bit special. I was walking in the campus and unexpectedly, in the midst of brown soil and green grasses, I found a precious gem: a dandelion seed head. I couldn't believe my eyes that it was there. I used to see this only in books, but now this delicate creation is right in front of my eyes.

*all pictures taken by me

No comments: