Thursday, July 21, 2011

All for the love of HP


All for the love of Harry Potter, I woke up at 5:45am last Sunday, hurriedly prepared, and went to CGV Cinema in downtown together with my friends to watch the last film installment, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. It's my first time to experience watching a movie at 7:30 in the morning. Yes, 7:30am! Yeah I know it's crazy! But well, good thing we got a 3000won discount. Not bad after all. We watched in IMAX 3D and it's amazing! First time to try the 3D thing and although it's more expensive than the usual 2D, I must say it's worth every penny. Now for the movie, as I've said in my previous post, A Bittersweet Ending,  it is a wonderful finale. And to the author and to all the cast & crew of the HP films, Thank you for giving us a gift that has been part of our lives since we were kids. We grew up with it and now after ten years, even though it has come to an end, Harry Potter still lives on in us!

haven't seen a big HP poster but this one will do

No comments: