Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stressed out me

It seems like a very long time already since I last wrote something here and now that I'm back Blogger has surprised me with a new interface. And yes I tried it but then after only a few seconds I realized the new interface is not for me. I still prefer the old one.

My life has been in a whirlwind these past few weeks. I've been so busy with all the lab works, papers, and report...and there's even much more waiting for me in the coming weeks, err, months. Whew!
 image source

I'm not yet a scientist but I'm now beginning to feel what it's like to be one.

And with all the stress that comes along the way, there also comes the unforgivable acne invading my face. Pimples just keep on popping on every part of my face. One pimple gone, another pimple come. Oh my!

P.S. Hopefully, if things get better and I get a grip with my schedule I'll be able to post something more sensible and enjoyable to read at. But as of now, everything just spells S-T-R-E-S-S.

No comments: