Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dreaming...

Dreaming of this http://med.stanford.edu/ism/2011/april/stem-phd.html. And yes, Stem Cell Research is my dream research. I can still remember the moment I first encountered it - it was in a seminar conducted by Dr. Samuel Bernal and I was just a third year university student back then who was unaware that a field like that really exists. Oh my, wish I could apply (or have the guts to apply) someday. And if ever I'd be accepted, that would be so, so, so AMAZING!

But as of now, I need to live my life here in Korea. To be honest, sometimes I feel so tired already and I just want to go home and relax. It's just work, work, work, and never ending work here! I miss enjoying my life with my family and friends. I miss having my "LIFE".


By the way, I definitely need a breather. So my friend and I are planning for a trip tomorrow in Apsan Park. Hopefully, we'll have a great time seeing nature in its autumnal glory.=)

No comments: