Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

Yesterday was Friday the 13th and when you say Friday the 13th, it is always associated with bad luck. But since I was in zombie-mode, it slipped in my mind. I had my report for our lab meeting in the morning. Being the crammer that I am, I did my power point presentation the night before and just slept for two hours (resulting to a condition I refer to as zombie-mode). But thank God everything went well and I got a good feedback. The prof said it was better compared to the last one. I know, I know, the last one was really bad.  Anyway, there are still some corrections and lots of things to be done in my experiment. I just hope and pray that I'll get good results.


So I completely forgot about Friday the 13th...until afternoon came. Yes, I got my bad luck. The prof was asking about something in the experiment and I just don't know how or where to get the answer. And I think he was disappointed. But since I really can't find the data, he just told me to pass it on Monday. Evening came and our lab had some dinner in a Japanese restaurant. Good thing the atmosphere was just light and it's not that awkward the way I thought it would be. And I must say the food was really, really delicious! Sorry, I forgot the names but we got some tasty noodles, Japanese pizza, rice with pork, and something that looked like meatballs. For our drink, we had hot sake (rice wine). Hot sake is my new favorite now! It's perfect for the cold winter and has a milder taste compared to soju

All in all, just when I thought I had a bad day turned out to be a good day after all. TGIF! Screw Friday the 13th! Haha!

No comments: