Monday, August 27, 2012

On A Late Sunday Night

Sitting here in my room on a late Sunday night, soft music playing in the background....ah, this is life! But then again, when I think about it, tomorrow's going to be a Monday. And Mondays equate to work. But oh, might as well enjoy the peace and quiet here right now. So this is going to be just a quick and short post.

These past few weeks, I was so caught up writing the paper, I almost forgot about the other aspects of my life. In a sense that I was so focus and problematic with that paper, I tend to:
  • ignore what I look like in front of the mirror
  • sleep for three hours or less in some days
  • have some breakouts/pimple attack
  • postpone and reschedule the Skype/chat time with my family
  • don't have plans anymore of how I'll enjoy my weekends
And since I already submitted the paper to my professor, revised some parts (there's just a minor revision that still needs to be done, which I hope to finish this week) I am now ready to focus more on myself. I'll be putting up again a list of To Do's soon. For now, I'll leave you with this beautiful musical piece by Yiruma.

Yiruma - River Flows In You

Powered by mp3skull.com Yiruma - River Flows In You

No comments: