Sunday, December 23, 2012

After Six Months

Time flies. Definitely.

I just have to mark this day as one of my happiest moments here in Korea. I arrived in the laboratory at two in the afternoon, kind of worried, but lo and behold! The first person that I saw when I opened the door was him. All I was able to do was say/shout his name with a tinge of excitement and unbelief. I wanted to hug him but of course I did not. I am just so happy he's finally back. Then we had some talk, you know the usual talk of two persons who haven't seen each other for a long time. How's your stay in the US? Did you enjoy your time there? Do you miss it already? et cetera. et cetera. And then he gave me this.
















A box of chocolates. For some girls, it's just common to receive chocolates and other things from guys. But in my case, he's the first one to give something like this. I don't want to put some special meaning to it aside from the fact that he has given it to me because he is my friend, but deep inside me I feel that it's such a sweet gesture.

So yeah, maybe I got an early Christmas gift.  

No comments: