Monday, December 10, 2012

New Home

EMANCIPATION [on going] has finally found a new home. I admit, it's not really easy. I will be using a new blogging platform. I will be logging in to a new site. The layout, colors, etc. will not be exactly the same. But the good news is, I will be able to import all the posts and comments from here to the new site.

So this is probably my last post here. It's sad that I'll be leaving Blogger. Again I should say, it has been my little piece of world here in the internet. But change is inevitable. A new home, a new beginning, you can find me at http://emancipationongoing.wordpress.com/.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: I tried and convinced myself to continue blogging in wordpress but something doesn't feel right. I miss writing here. So yeah, I'm coming back soon. New site but same look and feel! Can't wait! =)

No comments: