Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Morning, Rain is Falling

Happy Sunday everyone! After the traumatic experience last night, I am just thankful for this new day God has given me. Makes me value life more and realize that every waking moment is indeed a miracle.

























To celebrate this rainy yet lovely Sunday, here's a collage with colorful bunnies, easter eggs, and birds. It's been a long time since I posted some photos of myself. Haha! I actually miss taking outfit shots. But for now, I think I'll have to stick with these selfies. These days, I am just a blouse-and-jeans girl. This white blouse that I'm wearing was given to me by my mom. It's supposed to be hers but it's too small and it's just sitting in the cabinet for a long time. Although it's not new, it's definitely one of my favorites! Love the fit and it's really comfortable.

So yeah, I guess this is just going to be a short post.

Have a blessed Sunday! =)

No comments: