Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hello November

Ten months have passed already. We're now in the second to the last month of the year. Oh, hello
November!

Time runs so fast! But I have no complaints. I'm just thankful because amidst all the challenges and problems I've encountered in the past months, I'm still here standing strong. Through it all, I know that God has always been there for me. He never left me even though there are times that I feel like I do not deserve His love. He never left me even though I'm a sinner. 

Aside from giving thanks, I am also dedicating this day in giving prayers to the souls of my departed loved ones - my lolo and lola in my father's side (lolo is a Filipino word for grandfather and lola for grandmother ), my lolo in my mother's side, my uncles and aunties, and cousins, who were gone too soon. May their souls be in a place of eternal happiness. May their souls be in the loving arms of God. Amen.

No comments: