Goodbye and Thank you 2014
Before the year ends, before we bid goodbye to 2014, I'd like to reflect on the year that was. There's really a lot of things to be thankful for.
- Work. I am surrounded by encouraging and inspiring bosses. My labmates are all kind and enthusiastic. Those are exactly the things that I prayed for back in 2013!
- Health. I am also thankful for good health. Really, health is wealth!
- Family. My loved ones are always there to listen to me, support me, and love me. They are my treasure.
- Friends. Old and new, they bring sunshine into my life.
- Savings. Little by little, I am learning to save up for my future.
- Travels. My travels would probably be the highlight of my 2014. I am not your typical traveler though. I am not really an adventurous person (but sometimes I can be, hehe). I actually travel to de-stress and to see and experience culture.
|Pandin Lake, San Pablo City, Philippines|
|The Ruins, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines|
|Victorias City, Negros Occidental, Philippines|
|Calaguas Islands, Vinzons, Camarines Norte, Philippines|
|Kyungpook National University, Daegu, South Korea|
|Apsan Park, Daegu, South Korea|
|Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seoul, South Korea|
|Bukchon Hanok Village, Seoul, South Korea|
|Deoksugung Palace, Seoul, South Korea|
|Marco Polo Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines|
Thank you 2014! You are amazing!
Hoping that 2015 would be great as well, awesome and wonderful...and a year filled with love. ♥