Sunday, January 15, 2017

Throwback: Sights and Scenes Around KNU

Even though I live in a tropical country, the months of December to February are pleasantly cold. And speaking of cold, I am currently nursing cough and cold. It's a bit crazy here, actually. There are days when it's rainy and so cold, then suddenly, the next day, the sun is shining so bright. As a consequence, my immune system is kind of lost and confused. He he.

I remember I still haven't finished up posting about my trip to South Korea last August. Sorry for being slow in the blogging department. So, here it goes:

After a day of exploring Busan, I traveled to Daegu the next day. As I said in my previous posts, Daegu will always be my home away from home. Every time I go to South Korea, I always make it a point to visit Daegu. And the first on my list is none other than Kyungpook National University (KNU), my alma mater during my Master's. The following are some of the sights and scenes around the campus.

KNU's North Gate

Went to my former laboratory. Finally got to meet my professor again.

This used to be my daily path from laboratory to the apartment.

Just couldn't resist taking a pic of this beautiful rose

KNU's Global Plaza

Manicured lawn and old-style Main Admin. Building. Such a lovely, lovely sight!

Even if it's already months, I still feel like all these just happened yesterday. And I'm suddenly missing KNU.

I still have lots of pics and I'll try to upload them next time.

Meanwhile, I'm off to buy myself some multivitamins.

Have a great and blessed week ahead dear readers! =)

No comments: