Monday, November 7, 2011

Autumn in my ♥


This is my first autumn experience and I must say autumn is indeed beautiful. Fall colors, fall foliage, plus the fact that it's starting to get cold - everything is just so perfect! There's something special and dramatic in this season. And the best way to see nature in its autumnal glory is to, none other than, go to the mountains.


Daegu is surrounded by mountains. I've been to Palgongsan last summer and for this autumn, me and my friend explored Apsan. It's just less than an hour away from our university and it only takes one bus to get there. Aren't we so lucky? =)

So, I'm not going into the details, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. By the way, if there's one word that perfectly describes our experience, it would be HAPPINESS!





































See, I told you. It's HAPPINESS!

No comments: