Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
The semester is finally over! Yeah! Things happened quite fast. I can still remember the moment we arrived here. And now we're done with one sem! Let me just describe it briefly, it's a sem full of adjustments - meeting new people, experiencing winter and spring seasons for the first time, learning the Korean language, and of course all other things Korean (food, drinks, lifestyle). Whew! So I just want to share some pictures of our sem-ender celebration in my Korean Language class.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Four months and counting! Yeah, I've been staying here in Korea for already four months. Time flies! And I think, before I know it, two years has already gone by and I'll be returning back to the Philippines. So before that happens, I must make the most of my stay here. I don't want to go home with thoughts of I should have done this, I should have experienced this and that... I hope the memories that I'll have of Korea will not be all about laboratory works, pressure, stress, lack of sleep, etc. So the following are the MUST-DO in the remaining 1 year and 8 months of my stay here.
- explore other parts of South Korea by having some out-of-town trips once a month
- do some sports, swimming on top of the list for the month of July
- meet new friends, be it Korean or other foreigners
- update my blog regularly by posting once a week
- start managing my finances well and allot part of my allowance for savings
- go to Forever21 in Seoul
- discover more stores and best buys in downtown
- have a glimpse of Korean Fashion Week
- be an English tutor to Korean kids
So there, as of now those are the priorities. Aja! Take it one step at a time. =)
Hi everyone! Just a little update. I've never gotten a haircut since I left the Philippines last July. It's been 7 months alrea...
Yes, I have to type it again. Hallo Deutschland! Finally, what was once a dream is now a reality! ♥ Sharing some snippets ...
I have been to this beautiful country several times already. It even became my home for two years. But my recent visit was something of a &...