Sunday, August 4, 2013

Missing Korea

There are times when I wish I could go back and continue the life I once had when I was in South Korea. Up to know I still feel everything was a dream. Two years...it all happened so fast. I miss the clean and peaceful environment, the four seasons, the fashionable people, the healthy lifestyle, and of course, the tasty kimchi. Let's just say that my stressful laboratory life is really not included in the list. Haha! But I have to admit, that's the reason why I was able to come and experience Korea.

Korea is also the first foreign country that my family was able to visit. A few days before I leave, my parents and my brother came. It was a perfect timing because I was already free from lab. works. And since it's February, it's still winter, and yes, it's their first time to experience the freezing temperatures!

Feb. 7, 2013

Kyungpook National University



Apsan Park

Love their smiles.

Brrrrr! So cold!







Daegu, you will always be my home away from home.


Ramyeon, perfect for the cold, cold winter.

We still have a lot of pictures but I'll just post them next time. Anyway, I still dream of going back to Korea sometime in the future, even for just a few days.=)

No comments: