Sunday, December 15, 2013

Safety and December Blues

It's been a really, really long time since I last posted here. The past few weeks was difficult, full of stress and anxiety. I was reminded that people, especially women, face great risks everyday. You'll never know someone's already keeping an eye on your every move. So you have to do the necessary actions to protect yourself. Safety and awareness are the main concerns.

Anyway, onto other matters... It's just a few days before christmas! Can you believe that? But the problem with me is that the christmas spirit hasn't dawned on me yet. Something is missing. Or maybe I'm just getting old. Or maybe I'm still stressed because of the recent unfortunate events. But before christmas passes me by, let me just share the gorgeous photograph of one of my favorite fashion bloggers, keikolynn.

P.S. Since I transferred to a new place, I still don't have a wifi connection. But thankfully, I can use the network connection in my mobile. Thus, this is my first time writing an entry from my cellphone. Hope things will turn out okay. =)


Image source here

No comments: