Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stepping out of my Comfort Zone and Moving Forward

Change is inevitable. And as what people say, The only constant thing in this world is change.

Let's just say that now is the time to move forward. I need to move on and step out of my comfort zone. Everything about LB and IRRI screams the word 'comfort zone'. LB is a small town where I've been living for almost seven years now. This is where I spent my four years in college - a difficult but fulfilling ride. And IRRI is where I've been working for two and a half years now - continuing my passion for molecular research. But in just a few weeks time, I would be leaving this place. A place I also considered as my home away from home.

Surely, I'll be missing a lot.

My FRIENDS and COLLEAGUES...






My SUB GROUP...


My WORK...





My DORMMATES and ROOMMATES...



No comments: