Sunday, January 5, 2014

Twenty Seven

The start of the year is a new beginning and it's also a celebration of my existence here on earth. Yesterday, 4th of January, I turned twenty seven. There were no parties, birthday cakes, nor balloons but the greetings and well wishes I received from family and friends are already enough. It's just a simple day but it's also a special one for me. Twenty seven. I am no longer a youngster, I am already a full-pledge adult and I'm happy about it. This year is going to be the year of making my dreams happen. Of making my ambitions come to life. It's going to be a long process and will involve lots of decision making along the way. And with that, my birthday wish (yes, who says birthday wishes are only for children?) is for God to give me wisdom and courage.


And lovelife.


Haha! Actually the last one was my mom's wish for me. =)

No comments: