Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hello October!



October, I'm so glad you have finally come! 

Been quite busy this past September with the laboratory works, training, and some important matters/personal endeavors. Yes, personal endeavors!=) And that includes my visa application. Although I'm not going to study or live in a foreign country. I just want to take a breather, experience autumn again, and visit old friends and colleagues.

It was a gift for myself.

Last Valentine's Day, I decided to buy a ticket and book a flight to Seoul. My friend and I are going there this October. I can still remember that I told myself (it was more of a promise) I would come back again to South Korea, not as a student but as a tourist. My two years of stay proved that it's not yet enough. There's still so much more to do, so much more to see, so much more to explore...

So yeah, I guess I can say, See you soon Korea!


image source here

P.S. The visa application went out well. After 5 working days, it was already released. Yey! I'm just kind of nervous with one last thing, the immigration. But I hope, it'll just be fine.

No comments: