Sunday, October 4, 2015

Saturday Shopping

Last Saturday (Sept. 26) I went to the city to meet with my friend, Shayne (aka my travel buddy) to discuss some important matters. We headed first to the DFA office for me to confirm if my passport has been released already. And yay! The officer told me it's already in LBC (the delivery service). Whew, felt like one stress gone. Then, we strolled and check out different shops because...GIRLS! Haha!

It's really nice that SM Megamall has the Fashion Hall catering different global brands, such as Uniqlo, Topshop, H&M, Bershka, Pull & Bear, Zara, etc. Since autumn season has officially started in other parts of the world, even though it's hot and humid here as alway, I'm glad I can feel the autumn vibe just by looking at the shops' displays.

Uniqlo

Bershka

Mango

Gap

Promod

I actually want to buy everything in Promod. I love their blouses, especially the boxy types (my signature blouse). They not only look good but when you run your fingers on the fabric, you can feel that the material is of good quality. But then again, as of now, I can't afford to spend thousands of pesos just for blouses. Maybe sometime in the future or when they're on sale.

Speaking of sale, H&M got lots of discounts that time so that's where I bought some stuff. And here they are:
dress, P599 P300
blouse, P899 P500
sandals, P1190 P700
I've already worn the sandals and they are so comfortable to walk with. And I also didn't get some painful sores in my feet. Wise buy indeed! Can't wait to wear the dress and the blouse soon.

No comments: