Monday, July 27, 2015

Lately

Warning: This is full of personal and unexciting stuff. If you're interested, read on. If not, go find something more worthy of your time.


  • These past few weeks, I realized that most of the time I easily get irritated, even with some simple stuff. And then, I can't help but be hot-tempered. You know, like a child having some tantrums. It's not enough for me to contain it, I need to release it or else... I also feel like other people, especially in my work, already perceive me as mataray/masungit (grumpy/rude/mean/bratty). But then, who cares? Haha, this is me being mataray! Is it because of the hormones? Is this a sign of being an old maid? Waaah! I hope not!

  • On other note, my skin is not in good condition. This afternoon, I looked in a mirror and I saw how worse it is! Big pores in my nose and the surrounding areas, acne scars (dark spots, deep holes, you name it!), crow's feet, pimples, and little bumps.  Geez, I hate it! I haven't been to the derma for a long time now, so I probably need to book an appointment. Probably because of being ill-tempered, which brings back to the hormones. Or I'm just getting old?!? My mom is currently using some Shiseido products so she advised me to check the line. Hopefully, I'd be able to go to the city soon.

  • I went to the doctor the other day to check my kidney stones (2 stones in my left kidney which are ~0.22 cm in diameter). I was already done with the three-month medication, so we'll see if those pesky stones were already flushed out of my system or not. I was referred for an ultrasound. This afternoon I had it and the radiologist said that there is still one. Then he checked again and he said that he can't see it anymore. When I checked the result, he has written Normal but when I checked the image of the ultrasound, there's a 0.41 cm "thing" in my left kidney. Like, seriously, I wanted to go back and tell him to check it again/do his job properly (okay, I am being mataray again) but I just decided not to and I'll just consult it tomorrow to my doctor.

  • Speaking of kidney stones, I got a 500 mL tumbler to help me in drinking lots of water. I'm not really fond of drinking water but now I have to. It really helped that I finally have a tumbler because I can easily monitor the amount of my water intake. I usually have 1.5-2 Li of water at work, then probably 300-500 mL of water when I get home.

  • A while ago, I decided to clean my CR and after all the brushing, scratching, and wiping, it looks so much better. And I'm tired but surprisingly, I feel better. Uhm, maybe I should also do that in my life.

Image sources:
12345

No comments: