Thursday, January 4, 2018

Resolutions for 2018

Hello 2018! You've come so fast and it's already the 3rd day of the year!!!

Just dropping by to share my resolutions for this year.

Disclaimer: These things may sound easy and very basic but I feel like I've been neglecting them for such a long time already.

Now that I'm getting older, I really want to focus on living a healthy lifestyle.
  • Drink 2 Li of water everyday
  • Be mindful of proper posture (eg. sit up and stand up straight)
  • Have 7 to 8 hours of sleep everyday
  • Cook healthy meals more often
  • Spend less time facebooking and instagramming...but
  • Blog more (compared to 2017)
  • Meet new people in person and make friends
  • Spend less and save more
  • Be organized
  • Avoid procrastination and cramming

 Hoping that we all have a wonderful and blessed new year! 


Images from here

No comments: