Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm addicted

Spotted: pam☆ all alone in her room. Looks like lonely girl is into something addictive. Careful P.

You know you love me.

XOXO
Gossip Girl



Yes I'm really into something addictive. I'm into Gossip Girl!

When the show was first launched, I told myself "that's just for high schoolers" and I'm way too old for that. After three years (Hello world!), I'm having Gossip Girl marathon every weekend. Haha! Recently, I bought some DVD copies of it. And I never thought I would really enjoy watching it. Well, the primary factor is the FASHION involved. The characters are so fashionable I want to be like them (read: their complicated lives not included). Among the girls, I really love Blair Waldorf. I've read an article that exactly describes her style.

"Blair’s style is very classic, preppy, and polished. She always looks as if she stepped out of a department store window; her outfit is flawless, and she never has a hair out of place. Blair’s fashion sense is definitely the quintessential upper-east-side stereotype, and she’s not ashamed of it!" Written by Zephyr - CF Editor.
For more information, read on at http://www.collegefashion.net/fashion-tips/how-to-dress-like-blair-waldorf/

Blair's outfits are classic and chic. And she definitely carries them with confidence.


I especially like her look on the pictures above. I adore the Marc Jacobs 'Dita' dress, the gorgeous capelet, and the black patterned stockings. And I wish I could wear something like those. I also observe that some of her blouses and dresses consist of elbow-length puff sleeves, which are also becoming one of my must-haves. I bought a dress which I used only once and two blouses which I haven't gotten a chance to wear yet due to the hot weather here in the Philippines. By the way, this one (picture below) really caught my eyes. I wanna have something like this.

I'm actually becoming more and more interested into fashion. Must admit, I'm a late bloomer though. I'm already 23, and I'm just starting to become aware into what people call "The Fashion World". Oh well, better late than never.

Tomorrow is a Suturday. This spells addiction. (wink wink)

XOXO

No comments: