Sunday, March 22, 2015

Saturday Shopping: Perfume, Eye Cream, & Clothes

After such a long time, I was able to go shopping again at Mall of Asia (MOA) yesterday. My plan was to buy only a perfume (because my favorite, Incanto Charms, which I bought last October was already in its last drop) and an eye cream (which I've planning to have for such a long time due to my crow's feet).  Got them both and I even scored a discount on the perfume!

Incanto Charms by Salvatore Ferragamo

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus

























But then again, I couldn't help but stroll around clothing stores. A girl's gotta do what she gotta do then. Haha! Went to Forever 21 and got these two, a dress and a blouse in the loveliest shade of red and blue. 
Forever 21
I never had a red dress so this is going to be my first official little red dress. Though it's really not that little because it's a bit bigger on me. It's already in the size S and the staff told me they don't have an XS. I thought this dress is perfect for ladies with curves but being the petite and "uncurvy" girl that I am, I realized, Oh, scrap that! I love it and I'm gonna buy it! The bandwagon NO TO STEREOTYPING is on!

Forever 21

I also got a long sleeve top from Mango. You know how I was craving to have a dress from Mango (from my previous post)? Well, I think this airy top would do for the moment. The blue and yellow stripes remind me of summer.
Mango

I also got a pair of sunglasses from the Department Store and a laced brassiere for the deep neckline of the red dress. Now, the usual thing I ask to myself, "Where do I wear the dress?" Geez, the first thing that really comes to mind is "On the first date". But when will that happen? Haha! Oh well, hopefully, soon. Or probably on a wedding or on a conference... Whatever! =)

No comments: