Friday, April 1, 2016

At present, I have this strong desire to get out of my comfort zone. And what will it be like? I see myself holding a one-way ticket, flying off to some foreign land where not one single soul knows me. It's a fresh, new start. The canvass is clean and I can paint it with any color that I want. I can be whoever I want to be, try things I haven't done before, meet new people, and experience a new culture. I can be an apple-picker or a bartender. Or someone at the counter of the coffee shop. Or maybe even someone who owns a coffee shop. You name it! And then, I'll be exploring the countryside and the city and everything in between. I'll be someone from the Eat, Pray, and Love book (except that it's not gonna be a romantic love).

Someday...


image source here

No comments: