Monday, March 21, 2016

Ho Chi Minh City Museum

This girl is in need of some travel adventures. So in the meantime, let's go back to my Vietnam trip, shall we?

We started the third day visiting Ho Chi Minh City Museum. On our way, we passed by Ho Chi Minh City Square. The night before, it was full of people (see post here) and in the morning after, it was a completely different sight.


It seemed like me and my friend we're the only ones in the square. So we took advantage and had some photos taken again. Haha! And aside from the peaceful atmosphere, I also observed how clean the area was even though there were lots of tourists and locals during the night. So, two thumbs up to the people assigned in maintaining the cleanliness of the square!




After a short walk, we arrived at the Ho Chi Minh City Museum. It was not that big (only two floors) but I had a great time checking the exhibits and learning the Vietnamese way of life during the olden times.







Vietnamese marriage ceremony

Outside the museum, there's a lovely garden. We stayed there quite a bit because, well, it's the perfect place to unwind and to rest our tired feet.



*all photos taken by me, the ones where I am included were taken by Shayne

No comments: