Tuesday, December 23, 2014

N Seoul Tower


After a day of non-stop walking, my friend, Shayne, treated me to N Seoul Tower (also known as Namsan Tower and Seoul Tower). Hihi, the best things in life are free! We're lucky that our guest house is just a few blocks away from the cable car station. When we reached the top, we were greeted by the breathtaking view of Seoul and its city lights. There's no better way to spend our last night in Korea than relaxing and just enjoying the view of the city. It felt like I'm on top the world!


There's also the famous love locks, where couples put a padlock (w/ their names, messages, etc.) on the fences. It looks cute but it's really not my thing. (Possibly because I still have no one to share a lock with. Haha!) Nevertheless, I still took some photos of it.






















It was such a lovely night. Perfect way to end a very tiring day. Perfect way to say Thank you, Seoul and to bid Goodbye and to hope that I'll see you again someday.

No comments: