Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SUB group dinner

I should have posted this two weeks ago but I hadn't have time because of the many preparations I did for other parties. This was our group's (Submergence) christmas get together last December 10. It's kind of special because it's also a despedida party, for our boss will be leaving soon. Nah, don't want to be teary eyed. Good thing, all of us were all smiles.


We decided to dress up. Ahem, this only happens to me once in a blue moon. Haha! It felt kind of weird not wearing jeans and shirt but I must admit it felt good wearing a dress.



We had a sumptuous dinner at Cafe d' Asie in Bellevue Hotel. It was a buffet so we just picked whatever food we liked. Since I rarely have vegetables, I chose a lot of veggies. Yes, vegetables are becoming my favorite now! Recently, I realized the importance of living a healthy life. C'mon, more veggies please.



Add to that some red wine! Perfection!=)


Again, I would like to say that I will always be grateful for the opportunity given to me to be able to work with this amazing group of people. I learned a lot from them, from molecular techniques to work ethics. It just feels great waking up, doing the things you love in a place surrounded by brilliant and hardworking people.
Submergence Group, Christmas 2010

I would like to share some other pictures.

This is one of my favorites.

Just an outfit shot.

With my colleagues.


P.S. I'll be going home tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get on a bus and have a comfortable seat. I just hate the hassle of an eight-hour travel without a comfy seat. Blogosphere, see you on 2011!

No comments: