Monday, January 23, 2012

Red Cape♥

Capes and lace dresses have been in the fashion scene these past few months and I do think they’re those kind of pieces that are classy and romantic. I've also seen a lot of fashion bloggers donning them. And they have become one of my must -buy-items. When I finally got them, I never intended to pair them because I was planning to wear the lace dress if there comes a special dinner or event. But last minute decision yesterday led me to wear the black lace dress with the cape. And even though it’s quite cold, the cape really gave good coverage and warmth. I just love the combination and I feel like that girl we call Little Red Riding Hood.






By the way, Happy Solnal everyone! 


Note: Solnal is the celebration of lunar new year here in Korea.

No comments: