Friday, March 30, 2012

New season, new plans, new life

I am writing from the lab today. This is risky business. But since I have a free time, might as well do a post here. So today is Friday and Friday really gives me that big smile on my face. Although it's a gloomy and rainy Friday, it's still Friday nonetheless. And it's also the last weekday of March, which means that next week is already April! Whoa, it's the fourth month of the year already! April, I hope you'll be awesome! Also, I must say that Spring has officially come and is here to stay. Buds are already everywhere and flowers are starting to bloom and the weather is just perfect.
Spring is definitely making me a hyper individual, with lots of things planned to do for this season. Probably because I was in a state of dormancy the whole winter. 

So, I just want to share my list of Random Things To Do This Spring:
  • Exercise
  • Unwind in the park
  • Rent a bike
  • Dress up
  • Explore other places in Daegu
  • Grow a plant (eg herbs or flowers in a pot)
I'm just so excited to be able to do all those things. Yay! New season, new plans, new life! 

No comments: