Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Finally, I get to see Breaking Dawn Part 2. The previous installments, I just watched them in my laptop but the final film, well since it's the last one, I decided to stash some cash and watch it in the big screen. And I must say, it's all worth it! It's definitely a wonderful and heartfelt movie. Aside from the fact that The Twilight Saga's central theme is Bella and Edward's love story, in the final film it's not just about their love for each other anymore, it's also about their love for their daughter, Renesmee. Bella, Edward, Jacob who has imprinted on Renesmee, the Cullens, and the other vampires have one goal -  to prove that Renesmee is not an immortal. All of them plus the wolf pack are prepared to fight and risk their lives to make sure that Renesmee will live.



At the end, Alice has seen the future of Jacob and Renesmee, them being together. Seriously, I feel like I wanted to see how their love story unfolds (another movie please?). Bella then showed Edward her thoughts, their memories together (with the the collection of clips starting from the first movie & Christina Perri's A Thousand Years playing in the background, which is so perfect!) and telling him how much she loves him. Aww, isn't that sweet?


Talk about fashion. I am loving the dress Bella wore during her and Edward's honeymoon.
image source here
image source here

It's so simple and neat and Bella clearly looks so polished and put together in that dress. It gives the right amount of maturity and sophistication. Waaah, I want that dress! Since they say that it's a one-of-a-kind vintage, I am therefore planning to have something like that made/tailored when I get back home. If my grandmother is still a bit younger, I know she can make this one. I suddenly remember when I was in Grade 4, I wanted to wear the pink jumper of my barbie doll for our class' christmas party and my grandma made and sewed a jumper (exactly the same as that of barbie's) for me. Really wish I can also sew just like her but I think I haven't inherited that trait well.

No comments: