Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sweet Tooth Cravings: Felicia's



For my second Sweet Tooth Cravings post, I'd like to introduce you to Felicia's. It's another cake and pastry house that I tried while I was in Negros Occidental. After visiting different historical landmarks and having lunch in Manukan (filled my stomach with the tasty Bacolod chicken inasal), we went to Felicia's (Robinson's branch) for a dessert galore moment.



I was again surrounded by cakes, macarons, tarts, pies...you name it! I was like having a feast just by looking at all of them!

Here are some close-ups. (While writing this, I am in the you-wish-they-are-real-you-wanna-taste-them-at-this-very-moment. Haha!)

























We ordered some pastries and slices of different cakes just to taste as many as we can. One thing that I love about the cakes and pastries in Bacolod is that they are not too sweet. And Felicia's live up to that. Even the chocolate is not that sweet! I love it!


























P.S. This Sans Rival (pictured above) is heaven!

No comments: