Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye and Thank you 2014

Before the year ends, before we bid goodbye to 2014, I'd like to reflect on the year that was. There's really a lot of things to be thankful for.
  • Work. I am surrounded by encouraging and inspiring bosses. My labmates are all kind and enthusiastic. Those are exactly the things that I prayed for back in 2013! 
  • Health. I am also thankful for good health. Really, health is wealth! 
  • Family. My loved ones are always there to listen to me, support me, and love me. They are my treasure.
  • Friends. Old and new, they bring sunshine into my life.
  • Savings. Little by little, I am learning to save up for my future.
  • Travels. My travels would probably be the highlight of my 2014. I am not your typical traveler though. I am not really an adventurous person (but sometimes I can be, hehe). I actually travel to de-stress and to see and experience culture.
Pandin Lake, San Pablo City, Philippines

The Ruins, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Victorias City, Negros Occidental, Philippines

Calaguas Islands, Vinzons, Camarines Norte, Philippines
Kyungpook National University, Daegu, South Korea
Apsan Park, Daegu, South Korea
Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seoul, South Korea
Bukchon Hanok Village, Seoul, South Korea

Deoksugung Palace, Seoul, South Korea

Marco Polo Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines



Thank you 2014! You are amazing!

Hoping that 2015 would be great as well, awesome and wonderful...and a year filled with love. 

No comments: