Thursday, January 1, 2015

Home for Christmas


Here in the Philippines, Christmas is a very important event where families come together, attend mass on Christmas eve, and have noche buena (dinner/feast) in their homes. Thus, even if I'm working and living in a different province, I really make it a point to come home for Christmas. 

Every year I also make sure to wrap some presents for my mom, dad, grandmother, and brother. It's a time of giving and it always makes me smile whenever I see them opening the gifts.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!



And, of course, let us not forget the reason for the season:

Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. It is a time of remembering and giving thanks for God has sent his one and only son to save us.

Happy birthday Jesus!

No comments: