Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Feeling of Emptiness


I guess my 2015 isn't off to a good start. I feel empty and left out. Sorry if I'm being a drama queen but that is what my life feels like these days. The emptiness comes from deep within. Another quarter life crisis? I don't know. Probably not. I thought I'm past that stage already. Besides, I'm already 28. All I want right now is to have a stable and happy life. But how? Sometimes I just wish that my "the one"/prince charming would come along, we would fall in love, get engaged, be married, and build a happy family. You know, the kind of stuff adult or mature people do. And then, I also dream of pursuing my goals, career-wise. I still dream of becoming a doctor. I still dream of doing that big MD-PhD thing in a world-renowned university. Or maybe I can do a PhD first, then MD.

Dreams, dreams, dreams.

Right now, I feel like I'm light years away from all of them.


Image source

No comments: