Saturday, May 16, 2015

'Cause When You're Sick

Yesterday, I felt like dying. It was one of the worst days of my life. My throat was burning, my fever was up to 38.1 degrees Celsius, my head and muscles and joints were all in pain, cough ad colds were consuming me. I didn't have an ounce of energy. I just lay in my bed the whole day and slept and took Biogesic tablets (paracetamol for fever). In the evening though, I had no choice but to go out and buy some food. Geez that's the art of being alone. You had to do what you got to do even if you're sick because no one else will. I don't even want to bother my friends and ask for some help. I don't want to look like a sickly, pity me, kind of person. This morning, I went to the doctor and got some meds - antibiotics, something for colds, and Biogesic. I still feel sick but it's a bit better compared to my situation yesterday. I just hope that this upper respiratory tract infection and allergic rhinitis would be over soon and that I'll be able to get back to normal.

No comments: