Tuesday, May 26, 2015

PMCP 2015 (Day 2)

Here's my look for the second day of the conference. Hello to blouse + midi skirt combo! I'd like to refer to this as "conservatively stylish". I super love the pattern of the blouse and what's more? It's vintage! And I only got it for only P185 (~$4.30). Definitely a real bargain! I may have told it before but I was never the one who is skilled looking for items in vintage shops and I easily got stressed just by merely looking at all the racks and racks and endless racks of clothes. But there's this one small shop near my place and they only have few items so it's not overwhelming for me. That's where I got my blouse.
blouse - vintage
skirt - bought in Korea
bag - Charles and Keith
watch - Calvin Klein, gift from mom
shoes - Charles and Keith







Below is my only picture with my poster but I'm really glad I had one taken because I never really expected that my poster will win 1st place (Plant Phytopathology category).


When we're not attending sessions, me and my colleagues obviously loved taking pictures. Haha!


No comments: