Sunday, December 13, 2015


Geez, time flies so fast! Even though we're already in the middle of December, let me just say, "Hello December!" For my greeting, well I guess it's better late than never. I've been MIA here in my blog for the past couple of weeks and I really feel sorry for not being able to post as frequent as I want to. I still have a lot to write about my Vietnam trip, then there was the conference I attended to on the first week of December, then the Christmas shopping I've been doing every weekend. There are just so many things going on but at the end of the day, when I'm supposed to write them down, I already feel tired I just wanted to sleep or I just wanted to de-stress by watching Youtube videos or movies. Another reason is this: Blogging used to be an enjoyable activity for me. It's an outlet to express my thoughts, to record moments in my life so that I can look back to it in the future, to share some fashion-related stuff, etc. but now, it feels like more of a task, something that adds weight, it's not fun anymore. But I'm hoping it's just a phase. I'm hoping this dry spell or lack of motivation or whatever you call it will not last long. I hope the coming holidays, where I'll get to go home and get to have a break from work for several days, will invigorate me and prep me for a fresh new start in 2016.

Have a HAPPY HOLIDAYS you guys!

May we all have a blessed and prosperous new year and don't forget to also be a blessing to others!

Here's to getting started with the holiday vibes... =)

No comments: