Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm kinda busy, k-kinda busy

This is gonna be just a quick post. As I've said in my previous entry, I was hoping to regularly write here but at present it doesn't seem to be the case. I've been doing lots of things lately. And I need to meet two deadlines this week: one in work, the other in my application for grad school. Just the thought of those deadlines makes me stressed out already. However, regarding my application, I'm happy to say that I already have all the needed documents. Tomorrow, I'll just photocopy each of them. And hopefully, be able to submit them on Thursday or Friday. After all these, I hope I'll have my much needed time for blogging. But as for now, I need to focus on doing my research work and completing the necessary steps in the application.

Bye.

--seems like this picture of mine perfectly depicts how i spent the halloween-all by myself in my room

No comments: