Saturday, July 28, 2012

Uncertain Future

I should be doing some scientific writing stuff but here I am, once again, in this trance... All I can think of right now is this, What will happen to me? After this, what am I going to do? Where am I headed? What will my life be?


Honestly, I really don't know the answer.

There are a lot of opportunities out there but I really don't know which one(s) to pursue. This is me right now: "I want to do this but I also want to do that...and that, and that."  And weighing things out, each has its own pros and cons. So I'm kind of stuck.

And this is what I try to avoid the most: People asking me what I would do, my plans, etc. I try to give them some answers, like, "Uhm, probably I'll be working in ------. Blah, blah, blah, blah" just so I can end the conversation.  But here's what I really want to say, "I, myself, even don't know what I will do so could you please stop asking me all those things?" I'm kind of rude but that's really what I feel. It's kind of depressing that you yourself still can't quite figure out what you will be and then comes other people looking for some answers.

But, with all the confusion and uncertainty, I still believe that I have a purpose in life...


...and that God has destined me for something great.

No comments: