Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back to square one

Last night, I wrote my game plan to success (in the laboratory), but now I'm back to square one. I did a major, major mistake last week while doing my experiment and now my senior knows it. gah! We had a very long and serious discussion this morning. I know it's my fault. I should have done this, I should have done that. Once again, I disappoint them. Once again, I disappoint myself. The whole afternoon I was preparing myself on what is to come - Professor, in all his anger, will be talking to me or will probably even scold me. Maybe his lines will be, "It's been how many months? You've been here for five months already! But still, you still commit so many mistakes! What's happening with you?"  blah, blah, blah, blah. And since it's my mistake, I'll be saying sorry over and over again and wishing deep in my heart that I'll just disappear in that instant. But Professor hasn't talked to me yet, maybe senior hasn't told him yet. So okay, this spells AGONY being prolonged.

On a lighter note, my swimming lessons is the one leveling up. A swimming stroke was taught this afternoon, the one which I see swimmers do during competitions, the freestyle stroke! Okay, so since we are in the beginner's class, the substitute instructor (wah i miss our real instructor!) taught us the basics, the alternate rotation of arms. It's difficult but I'm determined to learn. Yey, very much excited for the next session on Thursday! =)

I wanna be like this!

No comments: