Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blessed

This week has been a tough one, emotionally. But at the end of the day, amidst all the problems and challenges, it's nice to know that my life is still full of blessings. I'm very grateful to God for He has always been there for me. Even if there were times that I feel so down and alone, I know that He has never left me. He never give up on me.

Yesterday was the moment I'd been dreading since Tuesday. The whole time, I was anxious about the mistake I did in the experiment and on how professor will react. So there, the worst-case scenario was already playing in my mind. But at the same, I was also praying and hoping that everything would go smoothly. The senior told me that professor would have a discussion regarding the experiment. And the moment came, I told him about my mistake, but surprisingly I didn't get that mad reaction I was imagining he would make. The discussion continued smoothly. And after that, it's like Woah! Amazing! Thank you God! God has once again answered my prayer. It has happened to me many times before - having a problem and getting saved from it. And it's all because God, by His grace, has always saved me and helped me overcome all of them. I am not a preacher but I just want to say, to express into words how GOD is working in my life. And I want to share this verses from the Bible, Matthew 6:25-33
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear... But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.   
and this song



No comments: